Re: Amy Rose Story

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 1995 01:37:18 EDT

>I want to here from you if you like it, and what you expect to see in
>the sequel, "To be or not to Be", which I'm curently working on.

Hey, Lindsay! I forgot you were on this list! Anyways, as I told you in
the club, I like it. As for my expectations of "To Be or Not To Be", first
off, Sonic and Sally MUST be hooked back up. Sally and Antoine make little
or no sense together! Also, some romance between Amy and Tails would be a
nice touch. I'll leave the rest of the plot up to you and anyone else on
the list who has any ideas...