Re: Sonic music...

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 15:56:37 EDT

#1: Green Hill.
#2: Ugh...the music all sucks in that one.
#3: Theme
S&K: Tie between the theme and the mini-boss (James Bond-type sound) music.
SCD: DEFINITELY AND WITHOUT A DOUBT, Sonic Boom...ESPECIALLY when you hook
it up to the stereo!
Knuckles Chaotix: Can't say; I've never played it.

>(b) What music makes you think of the various members of the Freedom
>Fighters and/or the Empire (excuse me, Robotnik's forces)?

"Empire"...that's how I typically think of it. Anyways, that's a toughie,
since I haven't been listening to much music lately (except what my mom's
written, and of course, that'd be no help to you guys, since you've never
heard it).

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.

PS: I won't be able to make the IRC meeting, either. It all comes of
having to access the 'Net through Fraudigy instead of having the real thing.