Transcript of Saturday's IRC

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 16:32:32 -0400 (EDT)

Arrangements are underway to make a transcript of the IRC meeting
scheduled for Saturday. The transcript will not be made available on the
ftp site unless the participants are agreeable to it. For now, I'm going
to ask for a 2/3 vote. Let me know by direct mail if you think the
minimum should be higher or lower.

Do not vote now. The method for voting is not yet set. It may be a
online "voice" vote, or it may be by e-mail. If you have a strong
preference for one over the other, let me know in direct mail.

One complication to this is that I don't know as yet whether I will be in
attendance.

I will release more details as they get worked out.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) [Team OS/2] A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius!
"Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog
A! JW2 WAR++ PI0>+ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI0>++/++^ RU+
GDF0>+ BU++ MI- MM- KK-- Do $++ E59 Ee5 TRita Ay68 M
Mail: acme_at_use.usit.net | WWW: http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~eschulma