Re: Sonic 27 is out

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 14:31:50 -0400 (EDT)

> Yo! I finally got Sonic 27 today.
>
> I'm not gonna review it but here's a teazer.
>
> On a routine recon mission, Sonic is captured and gets as case of comedy's
> favorite medical affliction (amnesia). Robotnik befriends the confused
> Sonic and trains him to be a Badnik! Is this the end of Knothole and the
> Freedom Fighters?

Funny, that's the same question we were supposed to be asking ourselves
during the "No Brainer" ep of the SatAM series (second season). I hope
this doesn't mean that the writers are running out of gas. If they need
ideas for stories, however, there are people on the list (myself
included) who would be only too happy to make suggestions.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu