Re: Sonic v. Free Willy: Why?

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:22:14 -0400 (EDT)

> I believe "Free Willy" technically belongs to the Warner Brothers
> (yes, and their sister, Dot). As far as I know, the WB network is
> pulling out all of their cartoons for the "WB Kids Network." I
> donot know if they have a Saturday Morning line-up, but if they
> do, I pray they will take that 2 1/4 ton anchovy with them.

Never having seen the show, let alone the closing credits, I can't
comment on whether FW is a Warner show. However, I DO know that ABC has
already pencilled it into their fall kidvid lineup, with the expectation
that it'll be some kind of nonviolent, politically-correct
window-dressing.

Forget about Willy; Free Mobius!
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu