Sonic List Web page

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 20:02:27 -0400 (EDT)

The Sonic mailing list is now on the Web. There's still some work to be
done on it, but all the links seem to be working and it's more or less
ready for prime time.

The URL is:
ftp://hff.mv.com/pub/sonic/mobius.html

That is ftp:// (don't use http).

The Web page does not replace the ftp site (hff.mv.com). In fact, not
all of the files on the ftp site are represented in this page. This is
just another way to use the ftp site.

Where are the graphics, sounds, and all the other cool stuff that makes
the Web fun? The ftp'able files are all in their usual places. But
there are no pictures or sounds on this page. I did include a .GIF image
earlier, but my browser choked on it. I've not confirmed this, but it
may be because the server does not support http.

If you know of any Sonic-related Web pages not included, please send me
the URL so I can add them as links.

|-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 ---- acme_at_use.usit.net -----|
| A! JW2 WAR++ PI~ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU+ MI- MM KK-- |
| P++ D $++ E59 Ee5 Eee35 TRita Ay68 M |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
|-- A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! ------------------------------|