Re: rodents and hedgehogs

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 14:37:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 22 May 1995, Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 wrote:

> Did anyone notice that Robotnik, in one of the Archie comics, says he had
> one of Sonic's quills? But hedgehogs don't have porcupine quills.

I think when the setting of fiction is another planet, you can do anything
you want. Let's say the species of hedgehog that can walk and talk (and eat
chili dogs) that live on Mobius have quills.

Actually it's just the teeth that define a rodent. Rodent is from rodente
(spelling?) which means "to gnaw". So has anyone gotten a look at Sonic's
teeth?

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://pumadyne.mv.com/pub
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77