Re: college, Sally #3 & Sonic #24

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 8:59:22 -0400 (EDT)

>Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 00:58:36 -0600 (MDT)
>From: "William T. Graham" <wgraham_at_freenet.calgary.ab.ca>

>I just picked up Princess Sally #3 and Sonic #24 today as my subscription
>copies haven't arrived yet. Now I can go read the summaries posted here
>last week.

Did I miss something? I don't remember seeing any reviews of #24, and was
thinking of posting one this week... I also don't think it's in the latest
FAQ...

>I also noticed that Sonic #24 is printed on a different kind of paper,
>and the note in the masthead about using recycled paper was gone.

I never noticed any notes about recyled paper before. To go somewhat
off-topic, I see the Star Trek comics are now using some slick paper.
Frankly, I kind of liked the old "newsprint" stuff - sure it didn't last
that well, but I don't know that the stories are _that_ special, nor is it
worth the bigger $ they end up charging...

RDB