Sally's tail, was Re: college

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 8:54:38 -0400 (EDT)

>From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
>Date: Tue, 2 May 95 21:51:42 CDT

>1) Comic News.
> Still no sign of that Sonic & Knuckles 48-page special from Archie.

Since I never got into Knuckles, I'm not waiting with bated breath...
(I'd rather have more Sally & Bunnie).

> They also hinted at a miniseries including our favorite Happy Fun Fox
> [Miles 'Tails' Prower].

That might be OK, depending on what they do with him...

>2) Sally.
> My roomate Matt and I are apparently having a bit of an argument as
> to what species Sally is.

I'm staying out of this one :^)

>2a) *Sally's tail (and possible lack of it).
[...]
> Did anyone see a tail on Sally's father?

The Void was on last Saturday and I decided to watch it again (I was
feeling masochistic, I guess...). Sally's father's tail definitely came
and went - now you saw it, now you didn't...

> By the way.. the concept of Antoine 'giving' his tail to Tails is
> just plain goofy. I don't buy it one bit :)

If the unknown furry seen in the opening credits is Tails (note that this
doesn't fit in with the continuity of Blast to the Past), then one
possibility is that the pollution introduced by Robotnik caused a mutation
in him _after_ he was born.

RDB