RE: all ye non-believers, I'm back...

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 00:52:52 +0600

>Unfortunately again, due to the loose grip that our licensing department has
>on Sonic-related characters, numerous glitches can be found in the story.

Ha Ha Ha, "numerous glitches" - that's a nice way to put it.

> Apparently our character group is trying to get a better handle on it due
>to Sonic's popularity, but I don't know how or when any sort of 'official'
>documentation will come out regarding the other Freedom Fighters. I
>currently only have access to character info on Sonic, Tails, Robotnik,
>Knuckles, and Sally.

> -Mike

O.K. then:

How do you know Sally is NOT a fox for sure? (if you mention the comic, I'll
     ignore you) (and WHO decides these things?)
Why does Tails have 2 tails?
What happened to Robotnik at the end of the last season?
Is Knuckles really the one behind Snively in the elevator scene?
(not that these last 2 quesitons really matter now that the show is cancelled)
Why, if her father is a fox, is Sally not?
What happened to her mother? (seems to follow last question)
Why are there so many inconsistencies between the comic book, T.V. show,
     and books?

Many more questions to follow...

BTW, Mike , would it be possible to share your "character info" with the 'net
freedom fighters? It might help to limit the stupid questions I keep asking
on this mailing list ;-)
I think I've set a record!

***"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you
sit on
     a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."*** -
Albert Einstein
Working hard to destroy stupidity everywhere...
Jeffrey Pegnato

jpegnato_at_vt.edu