quick technical note..

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 15:54:39 -0400 (EDT)

I hate doing this since it's off topic (what on Mobius does a mailing
list have to do with sonic?), but I just want to make sure everyone's
clear on something.

if you reply to a message posted to the mailing list, it should use the
"reply-to:" field, which is sonic_at_sard.mv.net (soon to be lists.mv.net,
but that's a different story). If not that address, then it should go to
the actual sender of the message.

But with some people (so far only Wallis_at_segaoa.com ) are sending it to
owner-sonic which is just the list owners of the sonic mailing list. Make
sure your messages are going to sonic and not owner-sonic.

Look at the message headers to see what I mean by "reply-to" and "from".

There. glad that's out of the way. back to sonic...

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77