Re: solution to continuity [w...

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 10:26:39 +0500

>>"Ironlocke prison, built in 1543, abandoned 100 years ago"
>
>>Well, ignoring the 1500 year time lapse between the
>>2 seasons...[NOP!]
>
> Wait up. Just beause it was built a long time ago doesn't mean 1500 years
>passed between the seasons. It just means it's REALLY old. If I, in 1995,
>ask somebody about the Model T, they would say it was invented in 1908. That
>doesn't mean 87 years passed between the time I asked them and right now as
>I'm typing this.

So you're saying the prison wuz in use for over 1500 years? Even the
best built stone/wood buildings would'nt even come close to that record...
and since this is a prision, it would have to be in tip-top shape (to prevent
escape of prisoners)...logically, there must be a large time-gap of some
magnitude...
On the other hand, maybe it WUZ in use for 1500+ years...
That doesn't make much sense to me, but believe what you want.

***I belive T.V. is very educational...whenever someone turns
   on the T.V., I go into the next room and read a good book.***
jpegnato_at_vt.edu
Jeffrey Pegnato