I'm baaaccckkkk!

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 18:05:28 -0600

The title says all!

I just got back after a full day of cavorting around with the
airplanes (too bad they have Dulcy's service, but I survived),
and I got 59 (!) messages when I checked for mail. I was
just kidding when I said I wanted at least 150 messages last
week! I surrender!

As for the more serious considerations of the week's end, I'm
starting work on a Post-Doomsday story. The only hint I can give
y'all right now is that a new character is about to be introduced.
Aside from that, I can't say anymore. Wait for it.

I've received so much e-mail from the Sonic Net at large, so I'll
try to answer all of it here en masse. Send messages to me in
private (not via Sonic Net) if I missed anyone:
-Yes, I am the perpetrator of "The Temporal Syndrome". And I never
 had a clue that the writing (at least to some people) was so dramatic.
 I'll try to tone my style down so that some workers won't have to face
 the customers all teary-eyed......NOT!
-For the record Craig, my name is listed at the top of my .sig.
-No, I haven't read the comics at length, and I feel much more comfortable
with the
 Saturday morning show (which, I hope, "The Temporal Syndrome" reflected
 as much as possible). The comics have an effect that doesn't seem right (I
keep
 comparing it to the show).
-Yes, I am guilty of writing in a dramatic style. Quick, get the security
shackles!
-I guess I came back too late to pick up the Rotor pictures from David's FTP
 site. Let's try that again.

That's all for now! Kiss a dragon for me; I'll be busy this Sunday.

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

An Indoctrinated Sonic T. Hedgehog Story Author

"But I guess some things are better left in the past."
-Sally, quote from "The Temporal Syndrome"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu