Re: Shaw! v. the world

From: Fuzzy Fox <fox_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 02:06:29 -0600 (CST)

David M. Pistone writes:
> Yeah, well, I needed something to do that first week before the Saturday
> Sonic premired. Beside, the first few shows weren't *that* bad, but it
> went down hill from there.

So you watched a couple of episodes, then saw a bad one, and just
stopped watching? Sheesh, what if your first SatAM Sonic episode was
the double-Antoine episode? You probably never would've watched that
show ever again, either.

--
----- David DeSimone ----- Fuzzy Fox ----- fox_at_netcom.com ------------
         "Reality is that which can still affect you,