Re: The Bad News/Sonic movie

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 19:02:13 -0500

>This is a heck of a thing to admit, and I know I'll end up
>sounding like a newbie for asking but...what's STI and
>why do they have a "Sonic team"?

   STI is the Sega Technical Institute. Their "Sonic Team" is the group of
people who created Sonic. (I think it says so in the "opening credits" of
Sonic 1.)

   -B.B.

   "The trick is to make sure that nobody understands what I'm talking about
after the first thirty seconds, that way I'm free to go up and do what I
want."
   -Adrian Stephens, Technical Director, Sega Technical Institute