Re: The Bad News _or_ What of the future?

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 20:23:53 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, Jeffrey Pegnato wrote:

> >I checked rec.arts.animation earlier today, and according to one post it
> >appears that ABC has dropped Sonic from its Sat AM schedule.
> [moment of silence deleted]
> >Daniel J. Drazen

> Well, this is by far the worst news I've recieved in a VERY long time...
> But with disappointment comes hope. Who knows? maybe a movie will someday
> be made...

Does anyone know what the last day will be? I guess I'll have to tape
'em while I still can.

> Hope most of this post made sense - and even more importantly - Hope
> everyone enjoyed the show while it lasted!

As usual, I didn't get in on it until the end. I only started watching
9/94, and I missed more than a few episodes by shutting down all my
audio, video, and computer equipment in advance of thunderstorms. But I
did get all the non-"Adventures" video cassettes.

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------