Re: Commentary: "The Temporal Syndrome"

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 12:33:42 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Feb 1995, James Firmiss wrote:

> You still got all those extra guys you see cameos of on occasion. And
> whats wrong with Rotor and Bunnie :) [lots of silly comments involving
> Rotor having more to tinker with than Bunnie's robotic parts deleted]

Since the episodes are long into repeats, I got bored and watched the intro
to the Saturday show in slow-motion. Actually, just the end of it where they
are panning left to show Sal kissing sonic on the cheek.

If you look at the part where it is panning, you will see Rotor and Bunnie
dancing. Do you see that? Of course it's the old rotor, not the stupid
hamburgerler looking one.

Just thought I'd meation that to support the Bunnie/Rotor potiential
romance theory.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77