Re: Commentary: "The Temporal Syndrome"

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 14:45:04 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Shawn Wolski wrote:

> I posted the 1st part of "The Temporal Syndrome" either
> late last week or early this week (my time base is malfunc-
> tioning). Does anyone have any questions, comments, etc.?
> This is my first shot at writing a Sonic story, so I want to be
> as prepared and complete as possible. Please send informa-
> tion do my E-mail address or post here.

Very good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with my two
original characters whom you implied you were using in this story. No
problem (just don't go killing them off or anything like that). The idea
that the Doomsday project (I assume thats what it is) fell through time and
space from another world and landed on Mobius is interesting. I look forward
to the rest of it!

P.S. -- Your first try? I'm impressed.

"How many congressmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"Two. One to screw it in and one to screw it up."

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lightbulb jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /