Re: Quick question:

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 18 Feb 1995 20:47:00 +0100

On 17 Feb 95, Fred Sloniker wrote:

> > Now how about talking a little more about the Sathurday morning cartoon?

> I'm not the type to nitpick typos, but since you spelled it this way
> twice, you may not know: it's spelled "Saturday". (:3

Thanks, I really didn't know. If you like, you can send all further error
corrections to

        errors_at_deco.franken.de

I won't see it as a flame. It's been a long time since I had English at
school and most of my vocabulary comes from reading American comic books.
I accept every help I can get to improve my grammar.

> (Can you find the spelling and/or grammar error I've introduced in this
> post as penance for the sin of pointing out another's error?) (;3

No I can't. But that doesn't mean anything ,-)

> > I have only little information about it. Maybe someone could post a
> > summarize about the episodes that is a little more detailled than the
> > one in the FAQ?

> Again, I would if I could. Unfortunately, KOMO (the local ABC affiliate)
> has been yanking my chain about when/if they show Sonic (they tend to
> show that dreadful Cryptkeeper cartoon instead), so I've only seen a few
> episodes and have none on tape. Someone offered to send someone else a
> copy of all the episodes when he had his collection complete, and I asked
> him to do the same for me; though I haven't heard back from him, maybe he
> could provide them for you?

I've already found someone who is willing to send me all episodes. But
until I get them I'm highly interested to hear more details about the
cartoon (anyone willing to write a detailled summarize?).

BTW, is there a synopsis of the Sonic books by Teitelbaum/Adams available?

Best wishes

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.