Bad News

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 05:18:24 -0700 (MST)

Something terrible has happened.

This morning, I was reading the new entries in Toon talk on America
On-line, and, in a folder for the dicussions of new fall shows, I read
something that I found unbeleiveable.

Someone was talking about an an article they had read that outlined the
new Saturday morning line-up. They talked about new shows and old show,
and, according to the article, Sonic the Hedgehog has NOT been renewed.

This article appeared in something called "Rutger News" which I think is
the campus newspaper for Rutgers University, correct me if I'm wrong. I
don't know where they got their information, but Sonic the Hedgehog was not
listed in the new fall line-up.

Is there a positive side to this? I like to think so. If they don't
forget about Sonic altogether, there's two places they could go with this.
(1) Syndication -- Imagine being able to see great episodes every weekday
Yes, I know they already made one, but it stinks.

(2) movie -- They could just launch into the movie from the end of "The
Doomsday Project"

They might be wrong. It would be nice if they were. I guess we really
won't know until ABC gets their ads for the fall season going near the
middle of Summer. Oh well.

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /