Re: THIS LIST IS COMING DOWN!

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 16:59:54 +0700 (WIB)

>The time has come for me to shut the kats list down. There just isn't much to
>talk about anymore. This is not open for debate, so don't whine at me.

Well Rat, I'm glad that you decided to tell us before, it gives us the
chance to say goodbye to each other and prepare for this shut down.

I never thought that my reason on leaving the list will be this way, I
always thought either is going to be me that leave the list or you guys
kicked me out because I post so many bandwith waster messages to the list.

BTW, what is the reason you shutting down the list? I know that your
decision is final (can not be change or influence), but I'm just curious
about it. Of course then again, curiousity kill a kat.

>Now is the time to say your goodbyes.

Okay, bye folks! :)

Hmmm, maybe that is a little bit too anonymous. Okay, I try it again.

To Tim Fay and Ed Rudnicki, thanks for answering my first message to the
list, believe me, it helps!

To Terra, I'm sorry for mistaken call you "Kay" when I first call you, you
have been a great kat, I will miss your posting to the list.

To chance (Andy Hill), thanks for answering all of my questions about the
list and also retyping the Animato article and Blow Out for us.

To Razor (Dana Uehara), thanks for the FAQ Dana, and also thanks for making
the info about the Kats web page.

To B-Ko (Ryan Kelley), I will miss the wackiness of your posting to the
list, but remember, I still got your e-mail address. ;)

To other peoples that I know but if I mention them all this message will go
over more than 9 Kbytes, you guys have affect part of my life, and I will
surely will miss this list and all of its susbcribers.

>There is a newsgroup, alt.tv.swatkats
>Many of you don't have access to that newsgroup, so it's not necessarily a
>substitute for this list, but it's better than nothing for those of you that
>do have it!

At last, the newsgroup finally going to get some article posted there.

BTW, to you that have an access to a web browser but can't access
"alt.tv.swatkats", maybe the SK Sci-Fi Channel page that Kevin L. Knoles
mention might be a good alternative to chat about the Kats.

"http://www.scifi.com/cgi-bin/rbox/articles.pl?1&6&344"

>And if another mailing list pops up and I hear about it, I'll post it up on
>http://rat.org/kats/list.html

Well, I do hope that another Kats mailing list will show up, and I do hope
that the SWAT Kats will come back with a brand new episodes.

>It was nice talking to you all. It was fun while it lasted.

You know what, that is what I always say when one of my cats died.