THIS LIST IS COMING DOWN!

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 23:12:17 -0400 (EDT)

The time has come for me to shut the kats list down. There just isn't much to
talk about anymore. This is not open for debate, so don't whine at me.

Now is the time to say your goodbyes.

If I see a single flame, or whining about how I shoudln't shut it down,
the list will come down immediately. You can say anything you want to me

I'll actually pull the plug early next week, possibly sooner.

I was just going to shut it down immediatly to prevent getting flamed, but I
figured I'd give you guys a chance to say goodbye first. All it will take is
one person to ruin the final days of the list and make me pull the plug on it
prematurely. So don't flame.
Sorry I'm so apprehensive, but there was an incident when I shut down the
Sonic list, and I got flamed for it bigtime. But some people suggested I give
the kats list a chance and don't assume they'll act like the losers on the
Sonic list.

There is a newsgroup, alt.tv.swatkats
Many of you don't have access to that newsgroup, so it's not necessarily a
substitute for this list, but it's better than nothing for those of you that
do have it!

And if another mailing list pops up and I hear about it, I'll post it up on
http://rat.org/kats/list.html

It was nice talking to you all. It was fun while it lasted.