Re: THIS LIST IS COMING DOWN!

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 20:33:03 -0700

>I'm going to go through all the list-archive & record everyone's address.
>If I find something that might interest kat fans (and if you would like to
>continue chatting) e-me and I can add you to my address list..

Since the Kats list going to be demolished and me now overcome with a
feeling of extensive loss, I'd like to continue speaking with as many kats
list members as I could.

>You can also check my web page for any new artwork that I come up with at:
>http://www.mich.com/~mweb

Will do!

>It's been a blast! Later!

Seyonara.
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji", "Jake Shard", "Pastmaster" Kelley
The first... and mabye only SWAT Kat Extremist, Anime
fan, possable Sailor Moon Extremist, the one with too many
nicknames.
"I beleive all wars and politics ... blow away ... and only
good art will last forever." -Narssus