Re: Something I made for humor...

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 15:53:03 -0700

>>You dress in blue, black, and red to the exclusion of anything else
>
>Don't worry! She does! She does!

SHE WATCHES SWAT KATS TOO MUCH! Well, I try to dress that way (those colors
DO dominate my wardrobe, the little it is!)

>>You throw a costume party, because Haloween is too long to wait to dress
>>like the SWAT Kats!
>
>Yup.

I would, but I'm cutt of... literally!

>>You name your kids after T-Bone and Razor.
>
>Well, she wants to name her kid Jake.

I hate kids. After my idiot brother... NO WAY!!

>>T-Bone's love life is more improtant than your own!
>
>For her, it is.

For me it is too!

> For *me* . . . I'm sorry. But this is my first relationship.

huh?!

>And *don't* make fun of me! =P Or him.

Of course not! I understand (although the only girl that *really* dated me
looked... um... =P )

>He's sweet. =P So Bleah to all would-be teasers! ;)

Hey, congrats!

>>You can fit SWAT Kats into ANY conversation.
>
><rolls eyes> Believe me, she does. Definetely does.

I've gotten so bad my friends start their own convresations, leaving me with
no one to talk to!

>>You have dreams about SWAT Kats
>
><screaming> NO!! NOT AGAIN!!! She's ALWAYS telling me about all of her SWAT
>Kats dreams.

Well, I dream, but they're so.... you know... that I WOULDN'T wanna share
'em with people!!

>>You dream of T-Bone, instead of your boyfriend.
>
>No . . . no . . . Courtney does, but not me . . . don't kill me . . .

I drempt that T-Bone would free me from my torture, so I sorta can say I did
that!

>>You've made a shrine to SWAT Kats
>
>I would if I knew how to make a web page.

My room was a shrine, now it's not (we're painting! I don't see what's wrong
with two of my walls being blue, four of my walls being red, and a black
ceiling!)

>>It no longer bothers you that you're 20 years older than the target audience.
>
>I'm not even twenty, I don't count!

Me too!

>>You make up SWAT Kats episodes and watch them in you dreams.
>
><sighs> Yup.

That's all I do! Ever hear of Archeivic Saga and Midnight Magic? That's
where they came from!

>>Your ideal husband would be Razor.
>
>Yup. She's still trying to find Razor so she can see if he'll elope with her
>to Paris. ;D

Well... If I was a girl... possibily... <shrug>... donno. Mabye Feral
because of the receding hair line? (a girl I knew said something about that
when she was sighing over a guy... but then again... she hates that guy!)

>Oh yeah, y'know, I wear glasses, but I need someone to tell me what Callie's
>prescription is!

>>"Me Serena the Princess? Now this is way past weird!" -Serena
>>"Eat Afterburner [Moon girl] !!!" - T-Bone
>
>Hey!! I like Serena! WHy are you making her eat afterburner?? =P

She and her show (that I've never seen) are clogging up time that I would've
been usnig for SK! (mabye my next craze?.... na!)

>Sorry. I'm just in a b!tch!ing mood today. =( Sorry.

I get the Idea. I havn't acted like a... beach ball forever... well that's
all to the good.

Ryan "Cute dosn't cut it!" Kelley
The SWAT Kat Extremist, anime fan, Sailor Moon fan
"This is a show called SWAT Kats, mom" -Idiot brother
"How cute!" -Julie Kelley