Re: Something I made for humor...

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 15:38:11 -0700

>>I believe their birthdays are sometime in March of 1993. Ask Chance. He
>>should know.
>
>Ooh, cute. Seriously, anyone have any thoughts on the SK's B-days
>(ha ha - a rhyme!)

okay...

> I'd hazard a guess that T-Bone's is sometime in
>late March/early April - he has the stubborn attitude of an Aries!

Sorry, but the libra are much more stubborn when we put our minds to it (if
you beleive in the zodiac, which I don't, except for fun here and there!)
I'd say, January sometime. Forget the zodiac. It varies to one type being
calm to the same type making Terra look dead!!

> (I mean, there's no way he's Aquarius or Cancer, with his love of
>water?) <g>

After Mutation City, I don't he'd care one way or another. You see... the
genitic code of the frog DNA he was merged with obliously changed his DNA
even after the mutations went back into narmal, leaving him with the ability
to swim,... and... who knows what else he retained!!

Ryan "Cute dosn't cut it!" Kelley
The SWAT Kat Extremist, anime fan, Sailor Moon fan
"This is a show called SWAT Kats, mom" -Idiot brother
"How cute!" -Julie Kelley