Re: Web sites, and FanFic.

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 14:07:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

> >(it's not like I could make anything like or remotely
> >NEAR it because of hardware bottlenecks, but I'm still curious.
>
> Hey, what you need is only a text editor, a web browser (to see if you site
> looks good), HTML codes that you steal (copied) from other web pages, and a
> basic knowledge on writing a HTML file.

Uhh.. no. Louie has a very old Tandy with an EGA/CGA monitor and an 8088
processor. It's impossible to get a web browser or even set up a site.
LOUIE DOESn'T EVEN HAVE A HARD DRIVE!!!

A.J. Freda | SWAT Kats on the Web: http://rat.org/kats
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us| http://megakat.maxie.com
"Tails" on IRC | http://www.macsonic.org/sk
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS