Web sites, and FanFic.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 23:30:18 +0700 (WIB)

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Louallen Wheeler wrote:
>Yeah, I saw your page, Edo. It looked very promising. Once you get it
>all constructed, it'll rock!

If I do ever finished it, I have a bad habit of not finishing what I start.
Example: My Snowspeeder kit is still under construction, and I first
started assembling it more than three months ago (or a year maybe)! Then
again, my remote control model helicopter kit is still in parts, and I got
it as my 13th birthday.

>BTW, what Web-authoring software are you using to do that

Would you believe Netscape Navigator (BTW, Navigator Gold can edit a HTML
files) and just a simple text (simple text will do just fine, right
Michael? ;) editor?

>(it's not like I could make anything like or remotely
>NEAR it because of hardware bottlenecks, but I'm still curious.

Hey, what you need is only a text editor, a web browser (to see if you site
looks good), HTML codes that you steal (copied) from other web pages, and a
basic knowledge on writing a HTML file.

Example:

<HTML>
<TITLE>
SWAT Kats
</TITLE>
<H1>SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron</H1>
</HTML>

And now you got your very own SWAT Kats page!

>I hear InContext Spider is really good).

Pagemill is definetly a user friendly web editor, it is not very powerful
or the best, but it's good.

>Also, I'd like it very much if you'd
>put my fanfic up there.

Crud! I lost your fanfic story along with half of dozen of my fanfic
stories (which is BTW only half written), hard drive took them from me.

>But due to BBS problems, I'd have to local it
>to Ryan then he'd send it to ya'.

Okay. :)

>Jedi Louie

BTW Matthew Milam, do you still need a site to place your pages?

And to you guys, is there anymore SK pages besides rat.org and Maxie's?