Re: SWAT Kats encylopedia

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 12:54:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

> Just send me the encylopedia that you have worked on, and I will convert it
> to HTML (if you aren't already have), after that, I'll put it on my site.

Well, once I finish it. I plan to get very detailed and include all the
characters.

> >I just
> >haven't found any time to work on it, though I'll need screen grabs of
> >EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER EVER TO APPEAR IN THE SERIES, all the way down to
> >Mutilor's soldiers!
>
> Well, I will try grab it. Zed will be my first try.

Thanks. All I really need are 160x120 grabs, but grab it at 640x480 and
I'll scale it down. Put it on your site, since I can't recieve
attachments, of course that might have changed since my server u-graded
the mail system.

> BTW A.J., I love your new signature. :)

Yeah, it doesn't flood mailboxes anymore. :)

A.J. Freda | SWAT Kats on the Web: http://rat.org/kats
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us| http://megakat.maxie.com
"Tails" on IRC | http://www.macsonic.org/sk
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS