Re: SWAT Kats encylopedia

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 21:09:16 +0700 (WIB)

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996, A.J. wrote:
>Well, once I finish it. I plan to get very detailed and include all the
>characters.

Is the encylopedia has reach beta stage? I read the beta ones if you
haven't finished

>>>though I'll need screen grabs of
>>>EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER EVER TO APPEAR IN THE SERIES
>>
>> Well, I will try grab it. Zed will be my first try.
>
>Thanks.

My first try at grabbing a villain that is. :)

>All I really need are 160x120 grabs, but grab it at 640x480 and
>I'll scale it down.

Don't worry, you will have two version of them, one is 160x120 and the
other one is 640x480.

>> BTW A.J., I love your new signature. :)
>
>Yeah, it doesn't flood mailboxes anymore. :)

Especialy the last part of your signature, before the SWATKATS thingy of
course. ;)