Re: Time for me to spill the beans.

From: J. Fernandez <Twip_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 14:00:59 -0400

Well, I've decided to stop the petition, like what Patowski said, also
no matter how many people sign, it's still one letter The site will be
changed into an addy list, and I will welcome addresses and faxes to
Turner and CN. I only have a Hanna Barberra Address,(and fax, but I will
accept more) which is from the SWAT Kats FAQ. The list will be changed
into a "supporting the cause" list, and the icons will still be passed
out, this information is also on the website,
http://www.netcom.com/~twip/bbtsk/ . So here's what I've got..:

Hanna-Barbera Cartoons Inc.
     3400 Cahuenga Blvd. West
     Hollywood, CA 90068
     Attn: Fred Seibert
     FAX: (213) 969-1201

.. I already tried Turner's site.. but they don't even mention
cointacting them. The official CN page is the same thing. Pass this
address to your non-wired friends.. That's all for this post..

-J. Fernandez

P.s.: Faxing is good,