Re: SK Superchunk! & off topic crud

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 21:44:49 -0700

>>>THAT WAS TOP SECRET
>>>
>>What was? What's this about anyway? Who wrote this? Does this relate in=
 some
>>way to SK?!? Is anyone else as confused as me?
>
>Ryan, if it makes you feel any better, I have no idea what this person
>means, either.

Mabye I could have him\her clarify.

>However, whoever wrote it's e-mail address is: WBIII_at_aol.com
>Yay.

Mabye I will. That kinda thing seems a bit odd. Next time, the... person
should... well... give us some more insight.

>Oh yay again. DINNER TIME!!!

Wait! No! Don't go!!!!!!!! I need you to fufill my life and some junk! Blah,
blah, blah, blah!!!

>>Ryan "Aug <Archeiver>" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
>>SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
>>"Hop two three! Bop two three! Run two three! Tounge two three!" -Elmyra=

>Desmond
>>"Elmyra should have a Close Encounter of the 18-wheeled Kind" -Chance
>
>LOL! Which Chance said this? Our Chance,

The Chance on this list. I thought it was soo cool that I decided to quote
him on it!

>or the character, in someone's fanfic or what?

I wonder If I could get that stupid "Elmyra" personalliaty into one of my
fanfics, to really have some fun... Mabye not.

>Terra Chang
>the Reality Jumper
> (don't ask)

You use that too?

>the white cat
>...who is sharpening her claws.

one of my thumbnails broke off and I'm annoyed about that!

>"...okay, that's a guy in a monkey suit!"
>"No, that's the real thing!"
>"Okay, that's the real thing!"
>"Are ye blind? That's a guy in a monkey suit!!"

Oh, you mean ted! (The "t" not capitallized on purpose.) I get it!