Re: Who sent this message??

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 23:02:37 -0700

>It was me, Edo Andromedo Christyono Sunaryo.

I still say you've got a cool name!

> Matthew Milam asking something
>about a place to put his web page, and I volunteer mine.

Yeah! Edo's page is cool, but under construction. I'm probably going to let
Edo (I'd kill for a cooler name than Ryan Kelley!) handle my newer fanfics
since Neither Rat, nor Maxie could get the two word title "Midnight Magic"
correct!

>Edo Andromedo

I'm envious (not jeallous) of your name!
Ryan "Hey! Keep away that knife from me!" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
"Hop two three! Bop two three! Run two three! Tounge two three!" -Elmyra Desmond
"Elmyra should have a Close Encounter of the 18-wheeled Kind" -Chance