Re: SK Superchunk! & off topic crud

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 16:23:22 -0700

>FYI-
>For anyone who doesn't know yet the SK Superchunk will be on July 13, so get
>your VCR's ready =)

Ugh! EVERYTHING'S HAPPENING A FEW DAYS AFTER JULY 10TH! From (possably) the
9th (But deffinately the 10th) of July to the Xth of July, I'll be "cut off"
(almost literally) from our computer, my room, the rest of the upstairs, and
virtually the outside world. I'm having some stupid operation and it'll take
a while for me to recover, so if there's anything you need to say to me
(i.e. You suck!) or Louie (he wants me to redirect his E-mail to him [i.e.
bla, bla bla]) I'd suggest doing that before then.
Ryan "He who is not to be given only one nickname" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
"SWAT Kats suck!" -Kristin Schaeffer
"But then why have you written 'kinda' kats fanfics?" -Pastmaster