Re: SK Superchunk! & off topic crud

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 17:37:58 -0500 (CDT)

>>THAT WAS TOP SECRET
>>
>What was? What's this about anyway? Who wrote this? Does this relate in some
>way to SK?!? Is anyone else as confused as me?

Ryan, if it makes you feel any better, I have no idea what this person
means, either. However, whoever wrote it's e-mail address is: WBIII_at_aol.com
Yay.
Oh yay again. DINNER TIME!!!
>Ryan "Aug <Archeiver>" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
>SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
>"Hop two three! Bop two three! Run two three! Tounge two three!" -Elmyra
Desmond
>"Elmyra should have a Close Encounter of the 18-wheeled Kind" -Chance

LOL! Which Chance said this? Our Chance, or the character, in someone's
fanfic or what?

Terra Chang
the Reality Jumper
...who is waiting for Charlotte to send her stories! (don't ask)
Also known as
C'est Moi!
the white cat
...who is sharpening her claws.
"...okay, that's a guy in a monkey suit!"
"No, that's the real thing!"
"Okay, that's the real thing!"
"Are ye blind? That's a guy in a monkey suit!!"