Re: popularity

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 07:05:11 -0700

> Such a good thing you've let gone to waste: SWAT Kats. Many
>people have liked it because of the realism, drawings/details and plain
>"fun". Many have also said it has been the best ac/adv cartoon yet,
>compared to all the others. Everyone knows Gargoyles, Sonic the Hedgehog,
>and all the other well done animations, but whenever I go into a store
>and ask about SWAT Kats, all I get as a reply, "Whatsa SWAT Kat??". When
>news of the cancellation got out, Disney and WB laughed becaused of how
>you let it waste away, and many fans cried.
> Another good thing about SWAT Kats: The characters are very
>"human". They have no "Super" powers, no super-athletic abilities, yet
>they pull it off with their F-14-type jet. One good thing you could've
>done is made a SWAT Kays soundtrack, with all the music from the 1st and
>2nd seasons.

Fine letter. The problem is that I think you're preaching to the converted over
at Cartoon Network (well, with the possible exception of the dude that
replied to my "are SwatKats masters degrading?" with "only if you worked
on the show!")

Still, every little needle in their collective posteriors must count for something.