popularity

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 21:07:17 -0400 (EDT)

        Such a good thing you've let gone to waste: SWAT Kats. Many
people have liked it because of the realism, drawings/details and plain
"fun". Many have also said it has been the best ac/adv cartoon yet,
compared to all the others. Everyone knows Gargoyles, Sonic the Hedgehog,
and all the other well done animations, but whenever I go into a store
and ask about SWAT Kats, all I get as a reply, "Whatsa SWAT Kat??". When
news of the cancellation got out, Disney and WB laughed becaused of how
you let it waste away, and many fans cried.
        Another good thing about SWAT Kats: The characters are very
"human". They have no "Super" powers, no super-athletic abilities, yet
they pull it off with their F-14-type jet. One good thing you could've
done is made a SWAT Kays soundtrack, with all the music from the 1st and
2nd seasons.

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes