Re: Hanna-Barbera at San Diego Comicon

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:01:30 -0700

>On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, chance wrote:
>
>> Once again, the Kats won't be turning up, but the Tremblay bros. usually
>> do (or so I understand), and you can ask TCN as many questions as you like
>> without having to wait weeks for "Toonnet".
>
> Then why don't the Tremblays set up an SK booth?

Eyaah..."Hollywood" is a synonym for "Politics", and I don't think they can afford
to do anything so hi-profile with the Kats when they're locked in development
with a competitive shop. It's also a pretty expensive proposition to set up
a booth at such an affair, and even corporate monsters like Warners Bros. Animation
declined to participate on the 'booth' level, electing instead to share a coffee-pot
with the DC Comics' entourage.

Tremblay Bros. were there in '94, and I think they'll likely check it out this year as
well. How many of us can even go?