Re: Totally off-topic, but....

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:20:46 -0500 (CDT)

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Back on topic, now- How about some of you other katfans writing for the Wah
>on Adlantuh, besides Terra and me? Just remember- Terra warned us that there
>can't be any more killing or violence, unless *she* does it- but don't
>portray her as a bully or violent person. (Having her do a "Barney"-type
>sing-along with the various TedKlones and Minions would be oh-so-nice!)

****************WHAT DID YOU SAY????????????????????????***********************
<suddenly very quiet> Paul, unless you want to be very slowly and painfully
killed, you take that back right now, or I'll write a little interlude in
which you'll become my first fledgling, and after the war's over, I'll toss
you in the sun and LEAVE YOU THERE.
Oh yes, ignore that part over no killing and such. I meant to SAVE IT until
we found the REAL tED tURNER.
No Barney!! Please! To make me act like Barney would get horrible curses on
your head!!!!!!
But where'd Ryan go? And Kris? Hello? Kris? You started this, now help us here!
I'm a nice person . . . Really I am! 'S just that this war's getting to me.
(How would *you* like to be fighting two totally different wars in two
totally different realitys?!)

>Another nifty story thread would be a visit from her *other* vampire
>relative- "Tex" Arcana- The Rootinist, Tootenist, Shootenist, Undead
>Claim-Jumper this side of the Pecos! (Imagine the best features of Terra and
>Yosemite Sam!<but without the glasses>)
>=^^=

Excuse me, those are NOT my relatives. My "*other*" vampire relative, as you
put it so . . . naively, is actually chained to a wall at the moment, the
result of a certain type of madness that comes when your entire world has
been shaken apart. However, I *could* arrange for some of my collegues to
visit us. <smiles, this time with fangs> I bet they'll just love it! Now, if
anyone doesn't have anything agaisnt it, I think I'll go call them right
now. (And Paul, if we do start that story thread, I wanna write the first
post. 'S only fair, isn't it?)
P.S. You don't know what I look like, so don't I look like Sam ('cuz I don't!)