(unkno

From: (unknown charset) Frieder Schenke <schenke_at_rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 17:03:57 +0200 (MDT)

> Kris Clawson: Hey Racer, sorry to have shushed you before, but sometimes
> it's not good to interupt Terra. What were you going to say back then?

I was just about to comment on the great honour of being mentioned in
what probably qualifies as fan-fic in the broadest sense for just lurking.

Thanx :)

Racer (continues lurking)

PS : in the unlikely event of anyone not getting that reference back then:
'Gift' in german translates to 'final fluid' or as the 'Volksmund'
lovingly calls it : Poison.