Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 10:27:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Kay Chang wrote:

> Oh. Well . . . <giggle--I've gotten to the point where I don't need sugar to
> get hyper> Have you seen the title of one of Paul's fanfics? I believe it's
> called "You spell it MegaKat and I spell it MegaCat" or something like that.
> Get my drift? ;)
> BTW, once you've compiled it, is it goin' somewhere on the 'Net, or are you
> making it private e-mail?

        Well, I'll probably see if Maxie can take it in his fanfic area.

        About this corruption of file attachments thing, are the icons at
rat corrupted or not? (http://rat.org/pub/kats/desktop) Could someone
tell me? Thanx.

        You've gotten to the point where you don't need sugar to be
hyper? You'd better go to the doctor and have him run a test on your
pancreas. :) (Pancreas regulates the amount of sugar in blood)

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes