Re: Absence of supporting castpics...

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 20:48:59 -0400

At 05:17 PM 6/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Matt, could you possibly scan the Style Guide again with a higher
>resolution? I can barely make out the small print.

The only problem with doing this is the sheer size of the files once
scanned. At 150dpi, an 8.5 X 11" TIF equates to roughly a 6MB compressed
file. There are approximately 65 pages in the guide. This is around 400MB
of disk space I don't have (and neither does Rat). Besides, your monitor
can only display 75dpi anyway. I am thinking of scanning a few of the B&W
line art at 360dpi for printing purposes -- we'll see.

-Matt