Re: just a question, this time

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 20:49:01 -0400

At 10:50 AM 6/23/96 -0700, Chance wrote:

>Callie Briggs is clueless, of course. Feral knows. Hackle probably knows

IMO, Callie at least has suspisions if she doesn't already know their true
identities.

> interestingly enough, I think Dark Kat knows. For example, in "Dark Side
> of the Swat Kats", DK makes his HQ in the SK's hangar - still underneath
> J&C's Garage even in that reality - and there's nothing in that ep to suggest
> that "Evil TB&R" don't also have the same grease-monkey alter-egos.

I think the evil Callie would probably know since she was involved in the
plot with DK to take-over the city.

> Interestingly, Mac and Molly Metallikat knew who the kats were in "Metal
> Urgency", yet don't volunteer the information to anyone in their subsequent
> outings in "Katastrophe", "Bright and Shiny Future" and "Unlikely Alloys".

Now here's where I go out on a limb..
M&M had their memories erased with Hackle's neuro-scrambler device. The
Prof. takes M&M back to the shop, rebuilds them & restores their memories
from a backup tape he prepared earlier in the day _before_ M&M discovered
the SK's identities. Life goes on..

-Matt