Absence of supporting castpics...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 02:49:33 +0700

Subject: Absence of supporting castpics...

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Andy Hill wrote:
>Yeah. Pretty much. The "Style Guide" has Mac and Molly Mange/The Metallikats,
>The Ghost Pilot, MadKat (both of which were supposed to be recurring villains),

Are those two villains (The Ghost Pilot and MadKat) supposed to appear more
than 3 episodes?

>>BTW, what kind of accesories they gonna make if there is gonna be a Dr.
>>Sinian action figures?
>
>Pull a string and she trots out that clumsy "we'll lose months of work on this
>Katchu Picchu excavation..."?? Mrs. Exposition?

ACK! Mrs. Exposition?

>Your table awaits...
>We could give her two outfits: a version of the venerable lab-coat of Dr.
>K, and
>a kinda "Indiana Jones" style thing for those special occasions when she goes
>out to visit her mummy.

"Abby Sinian and the fate of Katlantis." :)

>(*Groan* I think Edo has the patent on puns like that...)
>
>>A note: Felina Feral is not a good candidate for a date. Why? Watch
>>"Caverns of Horror".
>
>I dunno. I think she's kinda cool - like a lot of the gals I know from Law
>Enforcement
>and the Military ('course, they're often also uninterested in the male of
>the species, so...)

No, that is not what I mean (she was great in "Caverns of Horror" BTW).
Here is a question for you. If she ask you to take her out to most
expensive restaurant in MegaKat on a date, will you dare say no? <g>

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id