Re: Subject changed by: "... that weird little guy in the hood"- Callie

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 15:08:35 -0500 (CDT)

>>>Ryan! You're forgetting that cute PumaDyne kat in Metal Urgency- Right after
>>>M&M's hovercraft has crashed through the wall, and they're telling Feral
>>>that it was empty, and before M&M fire up the Macrobots. She's got a
>>>speaking part, too!
>>
>>The girl with the green eyes? She only had one sentance and was so bit
>>parted that I consider that she's not even speaking!
>
>How about the lady-scientist from PumaDyne that Andy describe as a cross
>between Jessica Fletcher and Mrs. Doc Konway? She seem nice.

Albiet hurried, worried, and nervous. ;D

>>>So why don't you ask her what her name is, and if she'd
>>>like to go out for lunch? Hunh? She looks pretty nice! She probably doesn't
>>>have Felina's combat skills, so you might be safer going out with her!
>>
>>Hey! Sure she looks okay, but I'm not THAT bad yet (no, I am NOT desprate
>>for a girlfriend! The japanese just draw females so beautifuly!
>
>Well, I agreed with you, Mook seem to draw the kat females far more better
>than Hanho.

Hell, Mook seems to draw *all* of them better to me. Oh yeah, and I believe
Paul said that his fav. character was Chance, and changed all that dialogue
majig so that *Jake* was gettin' chewed out? Don't ever do that while I'm on
the list, dearie, 'cuz it will cause me to do terrible, Horrible things to
you. Eh heh heh heh. (Think that wierd "mad scientist" dude in a few Looney
Tunes eps. and his accent, okay? ;) )

>>Ryan Kelley
>
>Terra, is it just me, or does this seem familiar?

It ain't just you, honey. ;)

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper

"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."