Fanfics gone?

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 19:34:56 +0000

I was just in the rat.org site and when I tried to acces the FanFics,
I got an error message that the URL was no longer on my Server. I
tried most everthing else in the site without a problem, so I wonder
if it was my computer freaking out again or if there's a problem.

Has anyone else had this problem (or am I alone in my insanity?) : )

Erin
My mind's been going places without me lately.