Re: Dark SWAT Kats, Felina for a date, and Furry.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 15:06:43 -0700

Edo telegraphed from across the Pond:

>No, *Mrs* Exposition? I already found out <whatever> Exposition thingy when
>I was surfing the Sci-Fi channel pages that Kevin L. Knoles point out, and
>it is really scary on what they were talking there.

Yeah, I expect that should've been "Miss" or "Ms." Exposition. I guess I get
ten demerits for marrying off the cast before half of us have proposed.

>>She'd sooner accompany you to the firing range than
>>a Fancy Dress Ball (My kinda Kat!),
>
>Hmmm.... I think that I will count on how many times you said that. ;)

Um..."one"? Hell, I don't even have to take my socks off for that.

>BTW Andy, any new news about the 'Kats?

Zippo, but I'm always a-listenin' to the ebb and flow.

>On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, Andy Hill wrote:
>>Well, evidently they didn't respond to kindly to pointed "Callie" questions,
>
>What kind of "Callie" questions?

Ahhh...I have a feeling I've only been exposed to half of the story, but it seems
as though someone was pressing them for Callie info and copies of the
model sheets (not me or any first-person acquaintance), and they got some
rather abrupt reply instead. I don't know much more than that. I expect
Christian wondered if the individual was one of the more, er..."focussed"
denizens of alt.fan.furry. Please don't ask for an explanation of that
particular sentence on the list.