Re:War on Atlanta!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 08:17:53 -0700

>After a brief cheer, a strained silence falls over the Katfans. They
>uneasily look at each other, asking themselves "Who should be the one to
>take the reins of HB and TCN?" If a battle for supremacy breaks out among
>them, who would prevail? Most are armed to the teeth, and several have
>special powers and abilities. Is this just a trick to divide our heros and
>make them fight amongst themselves? Who will break the silence and answer Ted?

I know some ex-HB people that left because they were disenchanted...oh hell...why
mince words..."disgusted" with things H-B, and when they weren't slagging the various
levels of management, they bemoaned the fact that much of their careers have been
spent slogging away on "crap that only H-B could create". I think I could glue
together a rather Unholy Trinity of such folks to take up the challenge, and though
they might be a bit short on executive survival skills, I think that would work out
to everyone's collective advantage.

I wish I could remember who, but someone over there once said something along
the lines of "artists make poor studio executives". And...this is a problem? I mean, the
non-artist executives have just done *so* well thus far, huh?

After all, if the show's a hit, who's going to be resonating at the same frequency as
the audience? The suits? See above.