Re:War on Atlanta!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 20:40:30 -0500 (CDT)

>After a brief cheer, a strained silence falls over the Katfans. They
>uneasily look at each other, asking themselves "Who should be the one to
>take the reins of HB and TCN?" If a battle for supremacy breaks out among
>them, who would prevail? Most are armed to the teeth, and several have
>special powers and abilities. Is this just a trick to divide our heros and
>make them fight amongst themselves? Who will break the silence and answer Ted?

Terra does. ;)
Terra: But how can we TRUST you?? This seems too easy. No offense, Paul,
<turns to fellow revolter and pats his arm> but this seems suspicious.
<Louder, towards Ted> Hey, Mister. PROVE to us you'll do it; that you
changed. Okay?

Ted: <sweating; if this was an anime, he'd have a big ol' sweatdrop on his
head> Uh, um, uh, uhhhh . . .

Terra: Well, anyway, while you're thinking of a good answer for that, I vote
we give this not to just one, but um . . . a group of individuals. Can
anybody guess? (Five points and a big hug if you guess correctly; a dunk in
the acid pool if not.) ;)

Will Ted ever get over his stammering problem?
Who is in the group that I've mentioned?
Who will get five extra credit points and a big hug from one of the list's
most craziest members?
Who will be floating in the acid pool as a bone white skeleton?
Find out when the next part of this crazy story gets written!!

(BTW, this has NOTHING to do with 'Kats--but, I got the soundtrack to "The
Hunchback of Notre Dame" today--it's *really* good. Recommended!!)

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper
Bard of the Bizzare!

"This is supposed to be "great art" . . . but then why does it look like a
bunch of decapitated naked people?" --Calvin & Hobbes