Re: printers, seafood and guys (so why did I add to this??)

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:34:14 -0700

>>My computer prints in B & W. So I can't print out and everything.... but
>>then I can download them and look at them whenever!
>
>Oh, you poor person. Maybe I can send you some color printed stuff, wot? =)

Why not? If you need any money to send the pics, I'll send it to you.... you
and your two phone lines!!!
>>>Charlie Adler does the voice for Ickus (sp?),
>>>and he *does* sound like Chance in off hours, sorta.
>>
>>Yeah. Chance has a more cool and confident voice to him
>
>Definetely.

>>>That is SOOO true. ;)
>>>
>>What'zat suppposed to mean???????????
>
>It means that every boy I know IN PERSON is a *^%##!_at_&& idiot.

"Good!" -Guichi
"Effarra Guichi!" - Youri
"What did she mean by that!" -Guichi

>>And here, I thought you were my friend!
>
>I didn't mean YOU, silly, I meant the boys at my school!!!!

They're all psychotic? Then I know EXACTLY what you mean <sigh!>

>Crabs . . . I like crabs . . . 'specially with butter sauce . . .

Seafood in general! Always have, so it's not a Kat's thing! (but then WHY do
I tend to eat really spicy food just to see how much I can eat all of a
sudden ?!)

>"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."

So, you're NOT the one who co wrote Day and Night with me? YOU LIED TO ME!!
(Gotcha!)
Ryan "Dolly Demple" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler