Re: printers, seafood and guys (so why did I add to this??)

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 15:13:44 -0700

>>>Oh, you poor person. Maybe I can send you some color printed stuff, wot? =)
>>
>>Why not? If you need any money to send the pics, I'll send it to you.... you
>>and your two phone lines!!!
>
>Ha! =)

I have two, too. Hmmm.... I wonder who else has two phone lines on this
list? Louie dosn't... Oh well... Consult wihth my father's media!

>>"Good!" -Guichi
>>"Effarra Guichi!" - Youri
>>"What did she mean by that!" -Guichi
>
>I don't geeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiit, siiiiiiirrrrrrrr. =P

Neither do I.

>>>Crabs . . . I like crabs . . . 'specially with butter sauce . . .
>>
>>Seafood in general! Always have, so it's not a Kat's thing! (but then WHY do
>>I tend to eat really spicy food just to see how much I can eat all of a
>>sudden ?!)
>
>I dunno . . .
>
>>>"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."
>>>
>>So, you're NOT the one who co wrote Day and Night with me? YOU LIED TO ME!!
>>(Gotcha!)
>
>Oh =P Ryan. When I put that quote in, I was thinking of my favorite Anne
>Rice character, Lestat "The Brat Prince" de Lioncourt. He's my fav since
>he's a lot like me: Always getting into trouble, okay???

I know, but I found a hole in it! It won't work anymore, because you DID do
something (This might not be a good sign.... wait a minute! I'm not
commenting on myself! Whoops!)
Ryan "unprintable non-ascii characters" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
It's the give Lou a nickname game!
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Neglected Cook" Wheeler